When doing daily writing,
sometimes it happens,that I am out of inspiration,
and not sure where to start writing.
A counter-move against this
is to have a list of possible writing topics or area
to get yourself started.
So this is a list of ideas (for myself)
to help brainstorm a subject:
- Sources of the topic
- Recent experiences that taught me a lesson.
- Books, films, or similar I have seen.
- What have I observed recently that I can learn from
- Challenges I meet and need to overcome
- Look back into what I have written recently and look for patterns
- Interesting facts, and knowledge
- Actually working through a question, or similar that I want to look at
- Go through my notes, and see what pops up
- Typical subject areas
- Productivity and self-development