Sprint: off / practical
This is a non-technical sprint - focus has been mostly on practical stuff.
Notes from 3-day() sprint about
- Oprydning, ophæng ting på væg, og andre praktisk/hjemlige ting.
- Bits of progress on blog-editor
- Meeting, - maybe BibCover project
- Start reading up on statistics, ie. Feller: An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications
using: ClojureScript, Google Calc, Feller-stat-book
- Probability operations and sets, reminds me of abstract algebra
- Different kinds of statistics, ie. Maxwell-Boltzmann, Bose-Einstein, and Fermi-Dirac. - I need to look more into this.